Javadoc for the API is included with the release
In order to use the existing API it is a good idea to familiarise yourself with OWL 2 API which is well documented here. The design of the SKOS API is based closely on the OWL 2 API.
- Example1.java - The following program shows how you can use the SKOS API to read a SKOS file and access the various SKOS constructs.
- Example2.java - The following program shows how you can use the SKOS API to create somne SKOS.
- Example3.java - Same as Example3.java, but shows some of the utility functions that make things a little easier.
- ReadInferredSKOS.java - Simple example to show how you can interact with a reasoner (either Fact++ or Pellet), to get inferred statemnts from your SKOS dataset.
- Please e-mail any questions to skos-dev [at] googlegroups.com